- Los Angeles County lines define the Greater Los Angeles Chapter, from Castaic south to Long Beach, from the Pacific Coast east to the 57 Freeway.
- 100% of new housing developments are association-governed communities.
- Approximately 25% of the estimated 50,000 common interest development(CID) communities in California are in Los Angeles County.
- The Chapter currently comprises:
- More than 850 members and continues to grow.
- More management company members (70) than any other CAI chapter in California, and more than 100 onsite manager members, providing professional management services to approximately 5,000 of the 12,500 CIDs in Los Angeles County. These communities all benefit, directly or indirectly, from the education and resources that CAI provides, including board member and manager development.