Offering the M-202 Association Communications
CAI-GLAC is hosting the M-202 Association Communications to be held at the Sheraton Gateway on Century Blvd. near LAX.
Learn key communication techniques to improve resident and board relations.
This course offers communication strategies that will benefit both new and experienced managers and provide the skills to better understand owners and volunteers. You’ll learn the basics of good customer service and gain the tools to effectively handle complaints, write newsletters and reports and manage public relations. Topics include:
- Practicing effective communication skills
- Providing good customer service
- Identifying and responding to owner needs
- Addressing complaints and diffusing anger
- Managing public relations
- Preparing annual meeting notices, management reports and rule violation letters
- Writing informative newsletters
Click here to register on the CAI National Website.
This event is no longer available.