Offering the NEW M-380 for PCAMs--Litigation Training for Managers
CAI-GLAC is hosting the M-380 Litigation Training for Managers to be held at the Sheraton Gateway on Century Blvd. near LAX.
Learn how to prepare for the possibility of litigation.
This course covers the many topics leading up to, during, and following litigation and what the community manager can do to be prepared for any situation. Topics include:
- Preparing and responding to the possibility, likelihood, and reality of litigation
- Understanding the discovery process
- Selecting, preparing, and rebutting expert witnesses
- Using alternative dispute resolution
- Preparing for trial and testifying in court
- Evaluating post-trial realities and options
Participant guide and a link with articles and additional resources.
2 days | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Day 1, 9 a.m. to Noon Day 2
Click here to register on the CAI National Website.