PCAM SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
As part of Community Associations Institute-Greater Los Angeles Chapter's commitment to foster vibrant, responsive, competent community associations, the Chapter is pleased to present the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) Scholarship Program. This program is designed to assist Chapter community manager members in their pursuit of the ultimate in management designations - the PCAM®.
This program will be ongoing and will provide reimbursement for Professional Management Development Program (PMDP) coursework taken at a classroom course in the Greater Los Angeles Chapter area toward the PCAM designation. No reimbursement will be awarded for courses taken online or those to be applied toward recertification.
A 50% rebate of the course registration fee will be awarded after the course is completed and evidence is provided showing proof of attendance and a passing grade.
M-200 Series Course Rebate - 50% of the registration fee paid. The following criteria must be submitted for the rebate.
1. Completed Application Form
2. Copy of the registration fees paid to CAI-National
3. Copy of the passing grade or certificate from CAI-National
The applicant must:
1) Be a Manager Member in good standing of the CAI-Great Los Angeles Chapter.
2) Have taken and passed the M-100 course.
3) Have worked as a community manager for at least one year.
4) Be currently employed as a community association manager.
5) Have attended two (2) CAI-GLAC educational luncheons within the previous 12 months.
1) Application form must be completed in its entirety and accompanied by proof of course attendance and a passing grade.
2) All application materials are to be submitted to the Education Committee through the Chapter Office at 130 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 305, Glendale, CA 91203 within 90 days of course completion.
In 2018 the M-204 on April 12-13 and the M-205 on June 7-8 qualify for this scholarship so sign up early!