Action Property Management is a privately held company that manages more high-rise residential buildings than any other management company in California. We have over a decade of experience offering exceptional residential building management to some of the most exclusive luxury high rise properties in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, and San Diego.
Action is seeking an experienced onsite General Manager for our luxury midrise association located in Pasadena, CA.
Why Join Action?
Action's goal is to attract and retain the industry top talent. We are proudly rated 4.3 Stars on Glassdoor. Check out our Glassdoor page here: https://tinyurl.com/actionglassdoor
Action understands that a General Manager is the key factor directly affecting client satisfaction and retention. We support our General Managers with:
- Expert support from all corporate departments including; Finance, Accounting, Escrow, Information Technology, Human Resources and Legal Compliance.
- Staffing and employee management support.
- Residential escrow and association dues processing.
- Best in class hospitality training for your staff.
- Quarterly General Manager Education provided by industry experts.
- Continued company growth, which increases the number of opportunities for a General Manager to manage different types of buildings throughout their career with Action.
Action offers a generous benefits package including health and wellness plans, 401(k) with company match, vacation time, holidays, and reimbursement for CACM membership, certification fees & course registration fees each calendar year.
An Action General Manager is expected to be a leader; displaying sound judgment, honesty, trustworthiness, loyalty and diplomacy. Our clients expect a commitment to continued improvement achieved through strategic short term and long term planning.
You will be the expert consultant to the Association and the Board of Directors on matters concerning:
- California Common Interest Development law and high rise requirements.
- Davis Stirling Common Interest Development Action.
- Civil Codes applicable to non-compliance issues.
- High-rise building operations.
We are looking for a true leader that can hire, train and motivate an exceptional staff to provide a level of customer service that exceeds the residents' expectations.
As an Action General Manager you will have the opportunity to demonstrate how a professional management company can genuinely improve the quality of peoples' lives.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.