Position: Community Manager, Portfolio
Employer: Partners Community Management Inc
This person will manage a portfolio of Homeowner Associations. They will be responsible for providing customer service, overseeing property maintenance and administrative services management for the Associations. This person will maintain a professional and ethical demeanor at all times during their interaction with Board Members, Homeowners, Tenants, Vendors, City Officials, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Understand each association governing documents in order to guide the Board in the proper and prudent management and maintenance of the community.
- Perform regular common area inspections, identify issues, provide necessary maintenance and/or repair action items, and issue work orders.
- Perform regular inspections for non-compliance matters; prepare, track and resolve all non-compliance violations
- Help prepare agenda and Board meeting packet
- Attend Board of Directors meeting and prepare meeting minutes, as needed.
- Develop annual maintenance and administrative calendars and ensure all are completed
- Respond to Board, Committee and Homeowner request for maintenance, architectural, move in/out requests, compliance correspondence, etc.
- Obtain and provide multiple vendor proposals for all projects over Board agreed upon dollar amount
- Understand and assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Annually reassess community needs and implement identified improvements
- Help prepare Association Annual disclosure documents
- Comply with Association and Company policy and procedures
- Other Duties as assigned
Qualifications: • Minimum one year prior homeowner association management experience; CMCA or CCAM preferred. • College degree preferred • Excellent written (letter composition) and verbal communication skills required • Professional appearance and disposition • Must be self-starter with good organizational, time management and prioritization ability • Strong leadership skills and ability to make informed decisions, as demonstrated by prior experience • Proficient in MS Word, Excel • Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
Send Inquiries To: firstname.lastname@example.org