Position: Portfolio Community Association Manager - Los Angeles
Employer: Action Property Management
Action is seeking an experienced Portfolio Community Association Manager to support our growing portfolio of associations in Los Angeles.
Why Join Action?
Action's goal is to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. We are proudly rated 4.3 Stars on Glassdoor. We invite you to review our company ratings here:https://tinyurl.com/actionglassdoor
We offer our team members the following:
- Expert support from all corporate departments including; Community Care, Finance, Accounting, Escrow, Information Technology, Human Resources and Legal Compliance.
- On-going training and mentors with successful industry experience.
- Quarterly Community Management education provided by industry experts.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Open door policy with support from all levels within the organization, including executive management.
- The ability to work from home certain days, based on performance and business need
Community Managers generally manage 4 to 7 communities and we provide strong dedicated administrative support. This allows our Community Managers to stay focused on their key objectives and offer a level of service, expertise and knowledge that surpasses our client's expectations.
Compensation: Salary, based on size of portfolio managed. Monthly auto allowance provided + Floating Vacation Hours.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Commitment to following up on all issues in a timely manner.
- 3 - 5 years of portfolio management experience.
- CMCA certification or ability to obtain within 6 months (company offers reimbursement for costs associates with certification and annual courses).
- Keen knowledge of budgets and the budgeting process.
- Strong knowledge of audits, reserve studies, bidding process, and Association governing documents.
- Strong MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Send Inquiries To: email@example.comContact/Application Info:
Please formally apply by submitting your resume and filling out an application on www.actionlife.com/careers