Position: Part Time Onsite Manager (West Hollywood)
Employer: HOA Organizers, Inc
HOA Organizers is seeking a detail-oriented, innovative, and motivated manager to join our family. We promote within, so the ideal candidate is someone who would use this position as an opportunity to learn from our team and executives.
Who We Are:
HOA Organizers, Inc. is a Community Association Management Company providing unparalleled solution-based customer service. We improve the quality of life, as well as enhance the property values of the communities we manage. We maintain a reputation for providing superior and pro-active service to our clients. As such, we are looking for the right candidate who has the same work ethic and will not only shine within our organization but also with our clients.
- The position is part time and the candidate will work 16 hours a week (onsite). Set hours will be discussed between you and the board. The position may require attending some evening Board Meetings.
- Multi-tasking multiple projects. Candidate must be organized and able to keep up with a fast pace and stay on track with a high volume of task assignments, phone calls, and emails.
- Strong computer skills and typing skills. Candidate should type a minimum of 50 words per minute and be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Customer service. The applicant should be someone who understands that this position is a customer service position and always put the client's needs first to deliver a stellar experience and follow-through to every person who calls and/or emails.
- The manager will need to handle vendor and resident coordination, assist the property manager in Board Meeting preparation, draft and send correspondence to residents, and handle special projects as assigned by the property manager or the client. Special projects may include preparation of Board materials, creating manager reports, completing internal forms, processing invoices, communicating with the community residents or Board of Directors, etc.
Candidate must have strong computer skills and have an intermediate skill level or better at Microsoft Word and Excel programs. Excellent writing skills are a must.
HOA experience preferred.
Manager will not live at the property.
BENEFITS (Full-Time Employees Only)
- After 6 months of employment, the employer will assist the candidate in obtaining a CMCA designation.
- After a 3 month probationary period, the employer will offer up to 2 weeks paid vacation, 6 sick days per year, and 6 paid holidays.
- Internal bonuses are available for recognition by clients for stellar customer service.
- Health benefits, dental, and vision. We also offer a 401k program.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone who is looking for a career change, or for more training and advancement if already in this industry.
Salary: up to $28.00 an hr D.O.E
Send Inquiries To: email@example.com