Join as a Management Company
This 12-month membership is for management company executives who own management companies serving the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Expand Your Client Base
- Access Tools, Resources and Information that can make you a more effective and respected manager & corporate executive.
- Enhance Your Network
Create professional relationships and become part of a community of peers in this industry.
- Broaden Your Knowledge
Participate in national and local conferences, forums and workshops.
$405 plus the mandatory Advocacy Support Fee of $25 and optional $20 contribution to CAI's Foundation for Community Association Research---a tax deductible donation to a 501(c)(3) organization.
Take advantage of these great resources and services:
- Both National and Local Membership
- National Course Program to Earn Professional Certifications and Designations
- Coaching to Credentials Mentoring Program for you and your managers
- Career Center to help you expand your company with qualified managers.
- National Conferences and Local Educational Events/Workshops
- Discussion Forums
Connect with your peers to brainstorm, network and collaborate.
- Service Directory
Browse our member list by field category or company name for vendors experienced in providing services to HOAs.
- Practical Guidance, including tips on such topics as:
- Cutting costs
- Running successful board meetings
- Resolving disputes
- Enforcing governing documents
- Insurance coverages
- Funding reserves
- Member Assistance
Contact the Chapter Office with any community governance question and we will provide resources to help you get the answers you need.
Subscription to CAI's national and local bimonthly magazines
Gain access to more than 100 publications, guides and reports to help you advise your associations.
- Member discounts on educational events/programs and publications
- Full-time Lobbyist representation in Sacramento on all HOA issues
- Website Links to Resources
JOIN BY MAIL
Download the application and send with payment to the address below.
Send application and check to:
Community Associations Institute
130 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 305
Glendale, CA 91203
Visit CAI Online
to join online using a credit card.
Note: The link above will open in a new window so you can return to our site easily.